- I was back over 200 pounds again. The thought of carrying 200+ pounds on my 5'4" frame disgusts me.
- I was several months before turning 30 and knew that I couldn't keep on flitting through life. I wanted to be sure I had time to enjoy the rest of my "youth".
- I was just unhappy with myself. I couldn't name a specific item, but I was just not in a good place.
So, as a continuation of this journey to transform myself, I recommitted to the Weight Watchers program. I have been talking about going, but I ended up going to a meeting with my college roommate last night (hi Charity! love ya!). I have been on and off the Weight Watchers program since 2005. This time, I didn't just join WW, I made the commitment to stay on WW and evolve personally while I am on the program. This means that I will:
- Continue to run and try to find other fulfilling exercise activities
- Try to reduce/eliminate foods that I am "addicted to"
- Track the foods I eat honestly
- Change how I think about food and life
- Believe in me!
- Work hard to accept that no one is perfect and success only comes with passion and persistence